International tax advise


Sol Accounting has extensive experience in advising both companies and individuals on tax issues in Spain, the UK and internationally.

We provide a full range of tax services:

Personal tax

We can prepare annual income tax returns for residents in Spain, and advise on wealth taxes and declaration of foreign assets. We also offer guidance on tax savings, capital gains tax (CGT) planning and on inheritance tax (IHT) planning.


Corporate tax

Sol Accounting has experience in providing tax advice for jurisdictions across the world. We advise on international corporate tax planning structures, including transfer pricing and relocations.

Services in the UK

Working with our UK partner, we offer the full range of accounts, payrolls and tax services for businesses in the UK, and provide tax advice for UK residents and expatriates with interests in the UK. We specialise in HMRC tax investigations.

Moving to Spain

We can assist with the paperwork for people moving to Spain, whether you are working or retired. We will help you with NIE’s, residencies and social security registrations.

Property taxes

We can help with the annual non-resident property-owners’ taxes for owners of holiday homes and for companies. These returns are presented quarterly for non-resident landlords with tenanted properties. We offer help and advice with CGT and IHT planning and returns for non-residents.